Day In The Life Of An Otaku: 15th May


One of my goals for a while now, is to compile a top 100 list of anime to watch. 
It would be, most likely, just a personal preference list, but still something I've always wanted to do.
But, you see, in order to do that I would have to had watched hundreds of anime (to do the list properly, that is). And sadly, that's not something I have done.

Edit: Although I haven't watched hundreds, after sitting down and actually tallying all the anime I've watched, including films, I was rather surprised at how much it was - I didn't think I had seen that much! Not nearly as impressive as hundreds, but...

I will eventually reach that goal and compile that top 100 list, which is why I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you  may have.

Right now I'm watching "Welcome to the NHK", and, "Elfen Lied" (and I will review these like I did Paranoia Agent when I'm done watching). I have a few other titles I want to watch after.

These are, in no particular order:

Ergo Proxy
Steins;Gate
Speed Grapher
5cm Per Second
Angel Beats
Serial Experiments Lain
Persona 4
Eden of the East
Mai-Hime
Ouran High School Host Club
High School of the Dead
Monster
Puella Magi Madoka Magica 


So, please, send your suggestions away! Either leave a comment or go to the "contact" page for details on how to reach me.
I appreciate all your help.
And together, we shall create the ultimate top 100 anime to watch list!

-- Otaku-sama

0 comments:

Post a Comment